Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a Fusionbelt?
Fusion Belts are a spandex zipper on, ath-leisure belt with two zippered pockets to carry your essentials stylishly and securely!
2. What's the difference between a Zip and Go Belt and The Original Anti Fanny Pack? The biggest difference is the Zip and Go Belts pockets -one 180° back pocket & one 8" Water Resistant front pocket) compared to the Original Anti Fanny Pack two seven inch pockets. Both belts are made with the same fabrics and both are machine washable.
3. What are the sizes?
Our patented zipper on design makes Fusion Belts the most user friendly of all activewear belts! Our zipper on design, coupled with our wide range of sizes from XS to 3X/4X, makes Fusion Belts great for all body shapes, sizes, and physical abilities.
4. Why is this site called Zip And Go Belts and the product is called Fusionbelts?
Great question! I'm an independent Affiliate for Fusionbelts! So to be sure we don't have any confusion with corporate my site is called My FusionBelts (Zip and Go Belts). I have my own inventory! I ship all orders placed through my site! Any and all questions related to this site should be directed to me.
5. What are the belts made of?
Fusion Belts are made from a brushed poly-spandex mix so it stays in place and does not ride up. More grip, less slip!
6. Are the pockets large enough to hold my big phone?
Our two large pockets can hold cell phones, water bottles, keys, wallets, IDs, cash, credit cards, and much more! Fusion Belts have a 180°, zippered back pocket and an 8" front pocket with a water resistant lining.
7. What's the return policy?
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you purchase an original Anti-Fanny pack it's EXCHANGE ONLY.
8. How do I become an affiliate or order wholesale?
Send an email to email@example.com with your name, number and contact information.